|Player has retired.|
|Country of Birth|
|Birthday||September 20, 1998 (age 23)|
|Social Media & Links|
Gilbert "Xplosive" Rojo is a retired Gears of War esports player, previously eUnited.
Xplosive was introduced to Gears of War in 2006 through his now brother in law, who would bring over his Xbox 360 whenever he decided to visit. At the time Xplosive was only about 8 years old and thought the game was pretty scary. Xplosive has played pretty much every esports title on console and even a few games for on PC. The only one that he considered playing competitively was Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare. Xplosive got into competitive Gears back in Gears of War 2 where he competed in Underground.
- At the age of 4, a TV fell on Xplosive's head leaving a scar.
- At the beginning of Gears of War 3, Xplosive and his duo decided to have matching gamertags. Xplosive went with XploSive 7 and his duo went with XpoSure 7.
- His favorite game is Gears of War: Ultimate Edition due to the amount of success that he and his team had.
- His second favorite game is Gears of War 2.
- Received "Tournament MVP" for his role in the Gears Esports 2020-21 Spring Major with eUnited